Wednesday 23 March 2011

Part C: Requirements + Outputs

In Part C, I will design a Cabin for my Exemplar Architect - James Russell.
The Cabin is located at Kelvin Grove.  Indeed, my Cabin proposal will have a futuristic approach within this location.  The Cabin incorporates all the necessary studio and workplaces for my Exemplar Architect - James Russell, as well as living accommodation.
Moreover, the size and arrangement of the spaces is reflecting the lessons that I have learnt through studying my Exemplar Architect/Practice namely James Russell Architect (Brookes Street  House), Gary Chang (Suitcase House), and Elizabeth Watson Brown (St. Lucia House) and their House Design .  

Moreover, my cabin design will include the following spaces :
  • space for living;
  • space for working;
  • space for reflecting;
  • space for dining;
  • space for preparing meals;
  • space for sleeping; and 
  • space for abluting.
My proposed Cabin is designed to accommodate my Exemplar Architect and his partner only - no additional accommodation for other members of the family or friends is to be provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment